Kinesiotaping in sport horses
Is being used for some time in the Kinesiotape sport horses in different parts of the world with good results. This technique facilitates the hard training and recovery from injury in less time.
The horses Kinesiotape It’s nothing magical, it is a tool for the treatment or training in equestrian high competition.
We use it in all parts of the horse’s body, limbs, shoulders, knees, back and neck to stabilize the joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Basically you could say that the main benefits of this technique are:
- Offer support and stability depending on the area and how to apply this benefit will be more or less intense. In serveq gives good results in injuries to tendons and ligaments for support.
- Circulatory Action: increases the blood supply and lymphatic drainage in the area where it is applied facilitating the rapid recovery of the inflamed tissues.
- Analgesic action causes a reduction in pressure on nociceptors inflamed tissues while producing a blocking effect of pain impulses so reducing pain and is not doping.
We could say, is used to:
- Muscle Spasms
- Poor circulation
- stressful exercise
- tendons and joints need support
• Decreased muscle spasms
• Reduces inflammation and associated pain
• Reduces inflammation and edema
• Support ligaments, tendons and joints
• Prevents injuries and speeds up recovery
• Support rehabilitation of injuries
• Increases circulation and promote healing